Sunday, May 6, 2007

Rushing To Rescue the Lost Child

I've strayed away. I was ashamed and I thought I've lost my way. 
But I'm His child and I can't erase that from my Father's heart.

        "Although God Himself is never rushed to perform
         His will on earth, there is one thing He does rush to.
         He rushes to the aid of His children. Often He does
         not intervene, however, until the lost child cries out
         for help. He rushes to answer the appeals for mercy
         from those who have walked their own way and
         suddenly find themselves trapped in their own snares.
         He is not willing that we should perish, but He waits
         for us to use our wills to turn to Him."
                                         - Shawn Craig, Between Sundays

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.